Do you desire an amazingly smooth complexion? Who would not? There is no need for overpriced cosmetics. What if we told you, you can make beauty products on your own? Hemp seed oil is the main ingredient. You can enjoy many possible health benefits by adding hemp oil to your diet. In this article we will focus on skin care and provide you with easy-to-make recipes you can try at home.
Hemp Seed Oil Is Full of Nutrients that Are Good for Your Health, Skin and Hair
Wellness and a healthy lifestyle is a very popular trend. Turning back to nature is another positive trend that is definitely worth following. Mother nature has a lot to offer and hemp seed oil is one of its splendid creations.
Hemp Seed Oil Is Rich of:
- Fatty acids (omega-3 and omega-6) – fatty acids are essential for the human body. They have many important functions such as energy storage.
- Antioxidants – these substances can prevent or slow down damage to cells that are caused by free radicals or unstable molecules.
- Vitamin B and D – they are crucial to maintain good health and well-being. Vitamin B impacts brain, energy levels and cell metabolism and vitamin D is extremely important for bones and teeth. It protects against various diseases such as type 1 diabetes.
Just Add It to Your Favourite Salad or Smoothie and Enjoy!
The best thing about hemp oil is that you can use it both orally and externally. If you consume it, it can help you prevent high blood pressure and cholesterol, which could lead to heart diseases or stroke. It is a very good pain relieving remedy as well. If you suffer from chronic pain, it could be a better option than chemical painkillers. You can apply the oil directly to the affected area as it has anti-inflammatory properties. It can be beneficial even for pregnant women as it has a high content of fatty acids.
Hemp Oil Can Work Miracles on Your Complexion
This type of oil is suitable for all types of skin. It has a clear green colour, and it is quite light-weight so even if your skin type is oily, you can still use it and enjoy its marvelous benefits. Your complexion will get all the essential nutrients. The oil will moisturize it and leave it smooth. Majority of women will pay a fortune in order to achieve exactly the same result. Moreover, traditional cosmetics can be full of chemicals.
Hemp oil is natural and you can buy it in organic quality as well. You can prepare a variety of amazing beauty products out of it. This way you will know precisely what its content is.
4 Recipes You Really Need to Try
- Face mask – for this recipe you will need 1 teaspoon a few drops of hemp oil and a pinch of activated charcoal. Mix all together to create a smooth paste. The bentonite clay has great detoxifying properties, but could leave your skin too dry. Hemp oil can fix this problem. Apply the mask for about 15 minutes and then just rinse off with water.
- Facial oil – as it was already mentioned before hemp seed oil is suitable for all skin types. You can make your own facial oil by mixing 50 ml of hemp, 30 ml grapeseed and 20 ml rosehip oils. Put it into a bottle with a dropper. This oil mixture is non-greasy and feels very light and absorbs fast.
- Face cleansers – hemp oil is non-comedogenic, so it is just perfect for oil cleansing. If you have normal to dry skin, you can mix 40 ml hemp, 40 ml jojoba and 20 ml castor oil. In case your skin is oil, you can use grapeseed or sunflower oil instead of jojoba.
- Castile soap – it is super for DIY recipes as it is easy to use. All you need to do is to dilute it in water and add some more ingredients. We recommend trying this: 1 tablespoon Castile soap, 1 teaspoon hemp oil and 10 tablespoons of water. Shake it well before each use. It is a great cleanser.
Hemp Seed Oil Is an Effective Ingredient to DIY Beauty products
It is up to you, if you want to consume it, apply it externally or combine both.
Hemp seed oil is a rich source of many essential nutrients that are good for your body from inside out.
Are you making your own DIY beauty products? Would you share with us your favourite recipe?
Do you use it for hair treatment as well?
- House Cleaning Service – 7 Great Tips on How to Find the Best Professional Company - 02.03.2023
- CBD Drinks: Natural And Tasty Way To Relax - 21.09.2022
- CBD Chocolates – Match Made In Heaven - 07.09.2022