Hemp seed oil can work miracles on your complexion. It does not matter if you desire to have your skin as smooth as babies’ or you would wish to finally get rid of the annoying acne. Hemp seed oil is a popular natural remedy that can help you solve many skin problems. We have got your attention, haven’t we? If you are interested in learning more, keep reading. All important facts you should know are in this article.
Hemp Seed Oil versus CBD Oil
First, let’s clear something up. Hemp Seed Oil and CBD oil is not the same. In fact, they are very different products. CBD oil is extracted from the stalks, flowers and leaves of the hemp plant. The name suggests hemp seeds oil is extracted from the seed of the Cannabis sativa plant. Here comes the major difference: the seeds do not contain CBD (precisely they contain little to no CBD), but they are rich in nutrients, fatty acids and bioactive compounds that are also highly beneficial for our health.
As long as you know the exact difference it helps you choose a product that is the best option for your individual needs and health state.
Is Hemp Seed Oil Safe?
Absolutely. Consuming hemp seed oil is safe. Some people reported digestive problems, but it is rather rare.
CBD oil is also safe to use, although we recommend consulting individually based on your medical history. Cannabis products rarely contain psychoactive THC. If so, it has to be clearly stated on the label.
Not to miss the broader picture even smoking marijuana is considered relatively safe compared to alcohol and tobacco.
What Does Hemp Seed Oil Contain?
As we already mentioned it above hemp seed oil does not contain THC or CBD, if there is CBD it is just a negligible amount. So what makes it so special? Hemp seed oil is simply a goodness, because it is rich of:
- Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acid
- Gamma-linolenic acid
- Vitamin B and D
That is actually why you can find hemp seed oil in a lot of nutritional supplements.
How Does the Use of Hemp Seed Oil Benefit Your Complexion?
First you can use this type of oil both topically or by consuming it. Let us mention some of the most researched applications.
- It is an effective moisturizer. It is suitable for all skin types. It deeply moisturizes your skin without blocking your pores. You can use it even if your skin is oily as it will balance the oil production. Therefore, it helps reduce acne.
- It has a strong anti-inflammatory effect. It can fight inflammation and boost the growth of new cells. That is why it is an excellent choice for people suffering from acne and psoriasis.
- It treats atopic dermatitis. One study has found evidence that hemp seed oil can reduce the symptoms of atopic dermatitis (over 20 weeks). Atopic eczema is a serious health issue. Unfortunately, it shows not only to patients’ skin. Researchers conducted a study in which they compared 526,808 patients with atopic eczema and 2,569,030 without it. They came to a quite disturbing conclusion. People with eczema are more likely to suffer fractures. In fact, the more severe eczema, the greater the chances of having a fracture. Hemp seed oil can help keep eczema under control.
- It also has anti-ageing properties. If you are looking for a natural anti-ageing treatment, hemp seed oil shows incredible results. It effectively reduces fine line and wrinkles.
Treat Your Skin with All Natural Products
Natural hemp seed oil is a powerful remedy that can cure various skin ailments.
As you already know, you can apply it on your skin or use it as a nutritional supplement.
You can provide your complexion with amazing moisture and reduce annoying symptoms of eczema and psoriasis.
What kind of skin disorder would you like to treat with it? If you are already using it, how long have you waited for improvement?
Do you feel like sharing your story with us? Please do not hesitate and leave a comment below.